Restaurant Digital Signage and Menu Boards
- Rugged Design to resist extreme weather and vandalism
- Remote Programming and Flexible Layouts
- Use Your Own Artwork or Let us Design It For You
A unique eye-catching showcase for your customers
Looking for a proven way to enhance customer engagement, increase revenues and maintain brand consistency? Restaurants nationwide rely on our restaurant digital signage and menu boards solutions to easily create and modify menus and promote specific items, specials or events.
Our restaurant digital signage solutions are ideal for a number of restaurant applications, including digital menu boards, in-store promotion boards, or as notification systems for customers that use the drive thru or takeout.
As technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, the use of large-format digital displays in the restaurant industry continues to grow equally as fast. Today’s modern customer has grown accustomed to using devices like smartphones, tablets and watching large screen TVs. As a result, businesses like restaurants are quickly adopting digital signage and menu board solutions to provide a modern, tech savvy and professional appearance that allows them to easily and affordably display menus, promotions and events.
- Easily create, modify and update menus
- Highlight new products, promotions, specials and events
- Ensure brand and pricing compliance in multi-unit environments
- Remotely manage and update menus from anywhere
- Day-part scheduling allows you to show different menus at different times of the day/days of the week
- Enhance the customer experience by providing entertainment or information to reduce perceived wait times
- Sell digital signage advertising space to vendor partners to bring in extra revenue
One, Two, and Three Panel Options
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of digital menu boards in restaurants?
What is required to use digital menu boards at a restaurant?
What are the best practices for designing digital menus for restaurants?
- Take advantage of the high-resolution screens and produce professional photography and videos. Don’t skimp here.
- Don’t be too wordy in your menu item descriptions. Guests will get lost in all the text.
- Use fonts that are easy to read. Don’t get too cute with fancy fonts. Your guest won’t thank you when they are struggling to read your menu.
- Use ample line and character spacing. This also helps the guest read and navigate your menu.
- Highlight your top sellers with larger text and images and don’t feel like you need to have an image for every item on your menu.